OBJECT REMODELING OF THE 'SALLE MADELEINE' INTO A CASINO
LOCATION RUE DUQUESNOY - 1000 BRUSSELS
CLIENT CAIH SA
PARTNERS M&R ENGINEERING
The 'Salle de la Madeleine' and the 'Bortier Gallery' were originally built by the architect Cluysenaer in 1847, in a very personal style and almost industrially related to the neoclassicism of the first half of the 19th century.
The complex that has become the Casino Madeleine includes: a large hall called the 'Salle Dusquenoy', a projection room called 'Salle Saint-Jean', and the 'Galerie Bortier', having a sperated access than the Casino.
© 2018 by ÁRTER Architects
The contents contained in this website are copyright protected.
No person may download, duplicate, reproduce, edit or publish any content contained in whole or in part without prior written permission of ÁRTER Architects.